Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten 2014 Releases I’m Dying To Read.
There are so many books I’m looking forward to that are coming out next year. A lot of them are finishing up trilogies that I have started in the last couple of years, while others are long awaited continuations of series that I have been reading for many years now. Some are from series I have only just started and need to read another book or two in order to catch up before the next book comes out. Here are just a few of the 2014 releases that I am dying to read.
- Fighting for Infinity by Karen Amanda Hooper. This is the third book in the Kindrily series and I have been dying to read it since finishing Taking Back Forever. Estimated publishing date is April 2014.
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor. This is the third book in the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series. Though I haven’t read second book yet I plan to make it a priority to do so before this book comes out. Estimated publishing date is April 8, 2014.
- The Boleyn Reckoning by Laura Andersen. The third book in the Boleyn Trilogy. Again this is a series were I haven’t read the second book yet, but I will be doing so as soon as it arrives in the mail. Estimated publishing date is July 15, 2014.
- Sacred Seas by Karen Amanda Hooper. This is the third book in the Sea Monster Memoirs trilogy. I love this series so much and I can’t wait for it to continue but don’t want it to end. Estimated publishing date is November 2014.
- Mirror Sight by Kristen Britain. This is the long awaited fifth book in the Green Rider series. It’s been three years since the last book was published and I am dying to finally see this next book. Estimated publishing date is May 6, 2014.
- Poison Fruit by Jacqueline Carey. This is the third book in the Agent of Hel series. While I still need to read book two I am very much looking forward to this one. Estimated publishing date is is October 2014.
- Honor Among Thieves by James S.A. Corey. This is the second book in the Empire & Rebellion trilogy. This book will revolve around my favorite scoundrel and I definitely can’t wait to read it. Estimated publishing date is March 4, 2014.
- The Raven Cycle #3 by Maggie Stiefvater. Though currently untitled this third book in the Raven Cycle series is something I am greatly looking forward to. Estimated publishing date is sometime in 2014.
- Geek Girl And The Reluctant Rake by Gina Lamm. This is the third book in the Geek Girls series. Theses books are fun to read and I’m quite looking forward to this one. Estimated publishing date is August 1, 2014.
- A Wind In The Night by Barb & J.C. Hendee. This is book three in the Noble Dead Saga Series 3. I have quite a few books in this saga to read before reaching this one, but nonetheless I am excited about this one, even though I won’t have time to catch up on them before this book is released. Estimated publishing date is January 7, 2014.
Of course there are plenty more 2014 releases I am looking for but these are definitely at the top of this list. Many of these I have already pre-ordered and as soon as the other ones are available I will do so with them as well. Which books are you most looking forward to reading that release in 2014?