With March here it’s time to take a moment and look back on all the reading that I did in the month of February. My reading is still going strong, which has surprised me, but I’m happy with the progress. I’m slowly whittling down not only my year goal TBR but also my large and ever-growing main TBR. If things keep up like this I will be able to read much more than I intended this year, which is always a good thing.
So what did I read in February?
- The All-Girl Filling Stations Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg
- Child of A Dead God by Barb & J.C. Hendee
- Brandy & Bullets by Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain
- The Last Guardian by Jeff Grubb
- Tides of Darkness by Aaron Rosenberg
- Beyond The Dark Portal by Aaron Rosenberg
- Martinis & Mayhem by Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain
- The Highland Fling Murders by Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain
On top of all this wonderful reading that I did, I also did a decent amount of movie and TV watching. The movies we ended up watching this month for our weekend family movies nights were the 1942 Jungle Book, Nim’s Island and Free Willy. We really enjoyed all these movies, but I think Nim’s Island was my favorite one. I also ended up watching the entire series of Fuller House and I loved it. I can only hope that the do more episodes in the future.
February was also the month of book club drama. We have been having issues in the club for about half a year now, but it all came to a head at our February meeting when the library told us we were not important and thus getting books for us wasn’t a priority. Things got worse from there, as several members didn’t want to deal with the drama that was creating and so they quit, and now we are trying to scrape together what is left of the club and attempt to rebuilt it.
Overall though, February was a great month and I can only hope that that trend continues throughout the year.