Much like April, May snuck up on me and I felt unprepared for the month. Luckily, May also happens to be a month that’s a combination of cooler weather along with the warmer hints of spring. This means, on the warmer days I should have the motivation I need to get outside and tackle some chores that need to get done. This also means more opportunities to go on more walks without having to bundle up. Before I get into my May 2023 goals, I’d like to take a moment to share how I did with my April goals.
April was a decently laidback month. I spent a lot of time playing World of Warcraft and not a ton of time doing much else. Even so, I did get some of my goals done, so the month wasn’t a complete write-off.
- Read at least 5 books. Yes! Check out what I read in April.
- Clear out my Crunchyroll to-watch list. Since this is a long-term goal, I didn’t clear it out, but I did get through a couple of shows. I watched 1 season of Tomo-chan Is A Girl! and 1 season of The Ice Guy And His Cool Female Colleague. I also went to the theatre to watch the movie Suzume, which I enjoyed quite a bit.
- Continue planting this year’s garden plan. Yes, I did get a few more seedling trays going and I look forward to seeing them pop up and eventually reach a harvestable stage.
- Start posting regularly. Not quite. I wanted to post weekly but it didn’t quite happen.
May 2023 goals
May is going to be a fairly busy month. This is the time of the year when we do lots of garden prep and tackle outdoor chores that have been put on hold because of the cold winter weather.
- Read at least 5 books. I have a very over-zealous TBR for May but at the bare minimum, I am aiming for 5 books read this month.
- Clear out my Crunchyroll to-watch list. I’m not sure how much time I will find for this, but it would be nice to knock out at least one show from my Crunchyroll to-watch list.
- Prep the garden for planting. There is plenty to do to get the garden ready. It needs weeding, the soil needs to be leveled, a few boards need fixing, and all the planters need to be dug out and filled.
- Clean the shed. I don’t plan to get it fully done this month, but I’d like to get a start on it as it’s in a chaotic state after winter.
- Start posting regularly. I’ll be attempting to get back into regular weekly posting again this month. Here’s hoping it goes better than April.