With November only a day away it is time to take a moment and look back at all the reading that was done in the month of October. Initially I though October would be very busy, hence why I said I would only be making one review a week during the month, however I was quickly proven wrong and was less busy than expected and therefore was keeping up with my regular review schedule. In total I read fourteen book this month.
So what did I read in October?
- Albert of Adelaide by Howard Anderson
- The Last Priestess by Elizabeth Baxter
- Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
- Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper
- Little Fuzzy by H. Beam Piper
- Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- Me And Murder, She Wrote by Peter S. Fischer
- Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Lethal Circuit by Lars Guignard
- The Story of Dr. Dolittle by Hugh Lofting
- The Dragons of Jupiter by Jacob Holo
- Dark Currents by Jacqueline Carey
Which book was my favorite? This month it is harder to choose as I read a lot of good books. In the end I would say it’s a three way tie between Tangled Tides, Lethal Circuit and The Dragons of Jupiter. Which did I least enjoy? Albert of Adelaide, because it was just so slow and so repetitive that I could barely finish it. Of course Bellman & Black was pretty bad as well. So I think it’s a tie between those books as the worst of the month.
November is going to be a fairly busy month for me. Between two book tours, participating in Science Fiction month, attempting NaNoWriMo and pushing to clear a fairly big to-read pile out before the year is out things will be chaotic at best. But I am looking forward to the month and can’t wait to share some great posts about some amazing books.