Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list!
Oh dear. This is one of those lists that’s both easy and so very hard. I feel like every time I make a list for my upcoming TBR I end up repeating with the same books half of the time. Perhaps this time I will actually read the books and be able to list a fresh set of books when Summer hits.
- Taking Back Forever by Karen Amanda Hooper. The second book in the Kindrily Series and out this May. Can’t wait to get my hands on this book, loved the first one.
- The Shining by Stephen King. Wanted to read this one for a while and with the sequel coming out later this year I want to get it read before Doctor Sleep comes out.
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. Loved the movie and really want to read the book since I hear it’s quite different from the movie.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Absolutely loved the movie so I really want to read this one.
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore. It’s a book about a bookstore, what’s not to love? Heard good things about this one so I really want to read it, first must buy it.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I loved The Scorpio Races and so I’m hoping The Raven Boys is just as good. I’ve read a lot of positive reviews on this book.
- Hard Country by Michael McGarrity. Actually been wanting to read this one for a while now but waiting til it comes out on paperback to buy it, which is at the end of May.
- Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry. I keep saying I will read it and one of these times I actually will. Perhaps Spring 2013 will be the lucky time.
- Prophecy: Child of Earth by Elizabeth Haydon. If I am ever to finish this series I need to read the second book..
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. Borrowed from a friend after she recommended it to me, I really need to read this since I’ve had it for a few weeks now. I’m sure she wants her book back at some point.