Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read.
- Harry Potter Books 2-7 by J.K. Rowling. I read the first one, hated it, and wanted Harry to die the whole time. Even though I own the rest of the series, I seriously doubt that I will ever read them.
- Stephen King Books. Granted, I have read some of his books, but I’ve hated 99% of them. I refuse to read anything else by him.
- The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I don’t know, I just can’t see the reason to read these books, nor do I want to watch the movies.
- The Pirates Wish by Cassandra Rose Clark. Read the first book, hated it, tore it apart in my review. Asked for and received The Pirate’s Wish for review, but haven’t touched it. I’m not sure if I can handle another book like it.
- The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan. It’s not that I don’t want to read them, but I feel that they have sat on my bookshelf for so long that I will probably never get around to reading them now.
- Most Classics. I want to read them, but at the same time I really don’t and therefore I doubt I ever will. I just find them so hard to get through.
Well, that’s all I can think of at the moment, but I am sure there are other books out there that I will probably never read.