Looking for a quick and easy item to make for a delicious breakfast option? Scones are a great choice! There is a great number of flavors of scones out there, but by far my favorite has always been cinnamon raisin. This one-bowl recipe can be put together in less than 30 minutes. These are easy enough to make for those beginning their journey to cooking as well as those who are experts in the kitchen. If you are looking for an easy-to-make breakfast or snack option, then look no further than these easy cinnamon raisin scones.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that should you make a purchase after following one of these links I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Cinnamon raisin scones
- Preheat oven to 425° degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a pastry blender, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix in raisins and cinnamon.
- Stir in 2/3 cup of half-and-half until combined. The mixture should hold together but not be too wet. Add more half-and-half one tablespoon at a time if needed.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough gently.
- Press the dough down until it forms a circle approximately 1 inch thick.
- Cut into 8 equal-sized wedges and place on a cookie sheet with a silicone mat.
- Bake until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.