With April here it’s time to step back and have a look at all the reading that was done in the month of March. The month didn’t go by too quickly and while I didn’t think I would get much reading done at first the last half of the month proved to be my reading turning point and I sailed through book after book. In total I ended up reading fifteen books, which puts me only ten away from my goal of reading fifty books for the year. I will definitely be adjusting this goal and possibly a few others that I have either surpassed or will reach very soon.
So what did I read during March?
- The Pet by Charles Grant
- The Quick And The Dead by Louis L’Amour
- Zombie Galaxy: Outbreak by Scott Reeves
- The Time of The Wolf by James Wilde
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
- V For Vendetta by Steve Moore
- Geek Girl And The Scandalous Earl by Gina Lamm
- Beyond Valor by Lindsay McKenna
- Lynch by Nancy A. Collins
- The Foretelling by Alice Hoffman
- Vally of the Sun by Louis L’Amour
- Misery by Stephen King
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore
So which books were my favorite? This month I’d have to say that The Thirteenth Tale, The Road and Dead Witch Walking were my favorites. Each of these books I really enjoyed and it was nice to once again discover new authors. My least favorite books were Beyond Valor and The Pet. Both of these books I had initially thought I would enjoy but they felt short on that.
Outside of reading I watched several episodes of Friends, as I am trying to work through my series collection of the show. I did re-watch Misery which was what prompted me to read the book finally and I plan to watch The Road tonight to see how that movie compares to the book. Overall March turned out to be a great reading month and I look forward to seeing what April has to offer for me and what books will fill the days to come.